SleepHub: Your Sleep Specialists
Because everyone deserves a good night’s sleep!
Restful and restorative sleep helps you enjoy a healthier and happier life. Your rested body more easily overcomes illnesses and heals faster, which means you experience a better quality of life.
Sleeping problems and sleep disorders are incredibly common. At SleepHub, our #1 goal is to provide you with information and resources to help you learn and understand your sleep so that you too can experience a better quality of life.
As health professionals working in the field of sleep we believe a large part of the treatment for sleep problems and sleep disorders such as sleep apnoea, narcolepsy and insomnia is to educate people on how to achieve better sleep and better health.
Trouble sleeping or have a sleep disorder? We can help.
SleepHub is an online resource with better sleeping tips for those who suffer from sleep problems. We offer a variety services such as:
- Resources and information on sleep related problems via the SleepHub website.
- An online community via the SleepHub Facebook page and open discussions on the SleepHub blog.
- In-person consultations with Dr. David Cunnington in his practice – a Melbourne-based specialist sleep physician.
- Sleep workshops / keynotes: we deliver tailored workshops and keynote talks to corporates, health care providers, community groups and schools. Contact us to discuss your requirements
- Partnerships: Contact us to discuss partnership opportunities
Achieve your sleep goals with SleepHub.
Whatever your sleep goals, once you understand your body and learn to listen to your fatigue signs and how to rest more effectively, you’ll become mindful of your body’s needs and how to attend to them.
Need more information about how you can sleep better?
At Sleephub we understand the struggle people endure with sleeping problems which is why we have created a comprehensive FAQs page with information for those seeking information about sleep disorders and potential solutions.