Listen to Sleep Talk each month for the latest on sleep
Sleep Talk podcast is the place to get quality, evidence-based information on sleep and sleep disorders from experts in the field. Each month Dr Moira Junge (Health Psychologist) and Dr David Cunnington (Sleep Physician) discuss a sleep topic and interview experts in the field as well as highlighting what has caught their eye in the world of sleep.
In between these monthly episodes, published the first Monday of each month, we’ll occasionally post brief updates or ‘Snapshots’. These may be updates from recently published research, highlights from conferences or meetings, or short interviews that we think are of interest.
- Download the ‘Sleep Talk podcast’ app from the iOS App store
- Subscribe and leave us a review via Apple Podcasts
- You can also find Sleep Talk on Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts
- In your favourite podcast app search for ‘Sleep Talk – Talking all things sleep’
- Contact us at: email@example.com